Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Favourite Beauty Products For My Face and Neck


I'm currently using Safi Balqis Perfect 10 range. But I only use the facial cleanser, the daily moisturizer, and eye contour cream.. So far so good, especially the cleanser, one of the best I've ever used. Sure I've tried  all kinds of different brands of facial cleanser, but this is simply the best. It's been 5-6 months I've used these.
The cleanser is not drying for my skin..it's not easy for me to find a non-drying cleanser for my skin with special needs..now I've found Safi Balqis Perfect 10, I'll never change!! The best cleanser ever...

This is the first eye cream for me, I think it's ok..Don't really see much different on the eye area.






This original Hazeline Snow has been around for many years. My aunt recommended it when I was in high school. A good moisturizer especially  for my oily T-zone. Has really cool sensation and nice fragrance. Can be doubled as tinted moisturizer and beauty cream. Some, like my aunt, use it to treat sun burn (I've never tried))



This one is almost the same. The only difference is that it is a lightening cream. It's also good, tho my friend said that the yellow one is better coz it's original and more moisturizing. As for me, I don't feel the difference.


Oh, by the way, this is my fave make up item. I don't really use much make up these days, not like during foundation time.


Silky Girl Lash Prism Mascara
I've been using this since high school, low price and great performance. I don't need those high-end products or those with double wands. This is truly okay. Oh in the next post I think I'll talk about a lot of other make up items I like :)

1 comment: